Dichotomygirl

Sparks: The Epic, Completely True Blue, (Almost) Holy Quest of Debbie
S.J. Adams
Life After Life
Kate Atkinson
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2)
Patrick Ness
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater My thoughts are completely disjointed, but apparently thematically so.I've spent a good portion of the book, trying to decide if the characters were as real and vibrant in all their flaws and dichotomies in the first two books. And if so, how did this not impress me? As,I remember them being enjoyable reads, but I don't recall noticing the writing as being so lyrical and flowing. After completing the book, I find myself focusing much more on Isabel & Cole's relationship. Maybe it's my own life experiences coloring my view. But the healing, somewhat jagged love of two such damaged individuals is more touching to me than the the idyllic fairytale romance portrayed by Grace & Sam.I love the way the author handled Sam's conflicting emotions towards his adoptive Father, Beck. The relationships and character development in this book was amazing.Random thoughts aside; this book was extremely well-written and as good if not better than the first two books in the trilogy. Something that I find all too rare.