Dichotomygirl

Sparks: The Epic, Completely True Blue, (Almost) Holy Quest of Debbie
S.J. Adams
Life After Life
Kate Atkinson
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2)
Patrick Ness
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin I don't have a lot to say about this book. It was interesting enough that I read it in one day, but I seriously doubt that it will stick with me. In fact, I only finished it the day before yesterday, and already am kind of fuzzy about the details.I'm not sure what this says about me, but my favorite thing about the book is that they talked like how I imagine teenagers actually talked, not the whitewashed no-bad-words, no sex references that many YA novels use. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I like that, and sometimes it's right for the characters, but I was a teenager once, and I'm not naive enough to believe that so much has changed in 15 years...ok...20. Plus I confess to being a bit of a potty mouth myself, my husband even worse...I cringe to thing what my 8 month old Daughter's first word will be. (and have a feeling that will be when I decide we need to watch what we say, LOL)Ok, back to the book. There was a girl, and a boy, and stuff happened..oh yeah...a bunch of people died, the end.