Dichotomygirl

Sparks: The Epic, Completely True Blue, (Almost) Holy Quest of Debbie
S.J. Adams
Life After Life
Kate Atkinson
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2)
Patrick Ness
Glass Houses - Rachel Caine Ok, so honestly, I've been over the whole Vampire thing for a long time. But this book happened to be available from the library ebook section, and so I thought...why not?I had a terrible case of Deja Vu the first 3 chapters or so. I wracked my brain and couldn't think of any of the book that it reminded me of. I've finally come to the conclusion that I must have checked this out 4 or 5 years ago, read the first few chapters and then abandoned it. Though, I honestly can't imagine why. There were a few rough patches in the beginning...No Clare, life is NOT about being a hot girl, it is MUCH more exciting to be a 16 year old frickin' physics genius! But I let that go as something that hopefully Clare would learn on her own...I mean, she is only 16!Anyway, it was nice to see some bad evil vamps again. No tortured souls, no heart-of-gold-can't-help-it-if-he's-a-bloodsucking-fiend types. And I found the premise of Morganville to be an interesting twist. All in all, this more than helped take my mind off the fact that I am desperately waiting for book #6 of the Soul Screamers series to come into the library!