Dichotomygirl

Sparks: The Epic, Completely True Blue, (Almost) Holy Quest of Debbie
S.J. Adams
Life After Life
Kate Atkinson
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2)
Patrick Ness
The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith Before: Am I going to read this because it's by J.K. Rowling? That's hard to say. It definitely came on my radar because of the hype of the Author being Outed. But then, I never read [b:The Casual Vacancy|13497818|The Casual Vacancy|J.K. Rowling|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1358266832s/13497818.jpg|19926990], because at the end of the day, it just wasn't my kind of book.This one on the other hand, seems a bit more my style, though before making a decision I went back and read all the reviews written BEFORE anyone knew it was a J.K. Rowling book, and they were the ones that convinced me. (Thanks to [b:You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself|11709037|You Are Not So Smart Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, and 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself|David McRaney|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1311705768s/11709037.jpg|16656588] I know how much we can't be trusted to be unbiased)After: A good enjoyable mystery with great characterization.